HRC has elevated the mass-production road model NSR50 to pure competition status. The bodywork is a replica of Honda's World Grand Prix-dominating NSR series.
- 49cc liquid-cooled reed-valve two-stroke engine produces 7.2 bhp at 10,000 rpm.
- Engine redline is 11,500 rpm.
- Track-ready, equipped with fuel and coolant recovery tanks.
- Single-shaft balancer reduces engine vibration.
- Large radiator for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Twin-tube steel diamond frame contributes to light weight while offering superior rigidity.
- 12-inch alloy front and rear wheels.
- Aluminum handlebar and foot pegs.
- Special Showa(r) front and rear suspension designed for racing.
- Front suspension features spring pre-load adjuster.
- Remote-reservoir rear shock features adjustable rebound and compression damping.
**Bore x Stroke: **39.0 x 41.4mm
**Compression Ratio: **7.2:1
**Max Power: **7.2 bhp
**Clutch: **Wet multi-plate
**Overall Length: **62.2 inches
**Overall Width: **23.2 inches
**Overall Height: **36.8 inches
**Wheelbase: **42.7 inches
**Dry Weight: **161 pounds
**Fuel Capacity: **1.95 gallons
**Brakes: **Single hydraulic disc front and rear
**Front: **100/90-12 48J
**Rear: **Rear 120/80-12 54J
Not street legal.
Back to the 2004 Hondas