If you're looking for a touring machine that?s fun, easy to ride and ready to carry you to work and play seven days a week, look no further than the NT700V. Fully outfitted and ready to roll, the NT700V can turn your daily commute into riding bliss and then carry you off on that weekend adventure. With a fairing, interlinked saddlebags and a strong 680cc V-twin engine, the NT700V is ready for any journey you can dream up.
- The NT700V comes fully outfitted for travel with fairing, saddlebags and front storage compartments.
- Powerful 680cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine gives the NT700V a slim riding profile and plenty of performance.
- Interlinked saddlebags feature a pass-through space between the two sides to facilitate packing of longer items and provide additional carrying capacity.
- Five-position windscreen can be quickly adjusted to rider preference.
- Combined Braking System (see 2009 Technology Section) triple-disc brake system plus the option of ABS braking for confident braking in varying conditions.
- Instrument panel includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer/A&B; tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge, and average fuel consumption.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Compact 680cc liquid-cooled SOHC 52-degree V-twin with four valves per cylinder provides substantial torque and power.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI, see 2009 Technology Section) with twin 40mm throttle bodies.
- Auto enrichment system is integrated into the PGM-FI system to optimize the air/fuel mixture on cold starts and eliminates the need for a choke.
- Five-speed transmission for optimized performance and freeway cruising.
- Stout 41mm front fork with 4.5 inches of supple travel and progressive damping.
- Single-shock rear suspension provides 4.8 inches of plush, well-controlled travel and features a handy, easy-to-use remote spring preload adjuster for rider and passenger.
- Braking system features two lightweight 296mm front discs and a single 276mm rear disc.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Top Box, 45 liter Red and Silver, Inner Bag-Trunk, Lower Top Box Pad, Fairing Wind Deflector Set, Knee Pad Set, Heated Grips, DC Socket, Tank Pad, Outdoor Cycle Cover.
|Model|NT700V / NT700VA ABS Engine Type|680cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin|
|Bore and Stroke|81mm x 66mm|
|Valve Train|SOHC; four valves per cylinder|
|Induction|PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, 40mm throttle bodies and 12-hole injectors|
|Ignition|Digital transistorized with electronic advance|
|Suspension| Front: 41mm telescopic fork; 4.5 inches travel Rear: Single shock with remote spring preload adjustability; 4.8 inches travel|
|Brakes| Front: Dual 296mm discs with CBS, three-piston calipers Rear: Single 276mm disc with CBS two-piston caliper|
Optional ABS |Tires| Front: 120/70 ZR17 radial Rear: 150/70 ZR17 radial|
|Trail|115mm (4.5 inches) |
|Seat Height|31.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity|5.2 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve|
|Colors| NT700V: Metallic Red, Metallic Silver NT700VA ABS: Metallic Silver|
|Curb Weight*|562 pounds (NT700V) / 569 pounds (NT700VA ABS) |
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel--ready to ride.
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Back to the 2010 Honda Sportbikes page.