Alpinestars' Blacktop casual riding shoe features a Microfiber upper construction with mesh inserts to keep your feet cool in summer.
The Alpinestars' Miglia casual riding shoe is cut for comfort whether riding or walking.
Inside view of the Miglia riding shoe
Front view of the Miglia riding shoe
Rear view of the Miglia riding shoe
View of the Miglia's soft-compound rubber sole
Top view of the Miglia riding shoe
Alpinestars’ line of casual riding shoes are specially created to not only protect your feet but keep them comfortable whether you are riding or walking around. All of our casual riding shoes are made with shift pad channels to dissipate pressure over toe while shifting and also allow the shoe to flex naturally while walking. New to the lineup of Alpinestars’ casual riding shoes are the Blacktop and Miglia shoes.
The Blacktop is a high‐cut casual riding shoe that features a Microfiber upper construction with mesh inserts for cool summer riding. The exclusive rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and works with the EVA foam foot bed for supreme comfort when riding and walking.
• Microfiber upper with mesh fabric inserts.
• Dual density lateral and medial ankle cups.
• Extra protection provided by a padded, colored stripe that wraps around the back of the ankle.
• Internal toe and heel counter.
• Midsole contours to the foot and features a structured high modulus shank reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic foot bed constructed from multi‐density EVA foam.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole featuring a unique side wrapping design.
• Lace closure system
The Blacktop is available in sizes 6-14, with a suggested retail price of $109.95
The Miglia is a casual style riding shoe cut for comfort whether riding or walking. Practical features combine with some neat detailing to give a shoe that is distinctive in character and versatile in nature.
• 1.6 mm oiled Suede upper for effective abrasion and water resistance
• Soft compound rubber sole is durable, offers adaptability on and off the bike and provides exemplary grip on controls while riding.
• Dual density ankle cups with foam padding.
• Interior heel reinforcement.
• Steel shank incorporated into inner sole for rigidity.
• Breathable 3D air mesh lining for improved comfort.
• Offset speed lace system offers rapid fitting and a disguised, lateral, pocket offers convenient stowage of the lace end, away from moving or exposed parts of the bike.
• Shift pad channels flex while dissipating pressure over the toe while shifting.
The Miglia is available in Black or Gray motif, in U.S. sizes 6-14 (38-48 Euro), with a suggested retail price of $129.95.
No matter where your bike takes you, all of Alpinestars casual riding shoes are versatile enough to make the transition from the morning commute, into the office, and out to dinner! For more information, visit www.alpinestars.com.