The Bazzaz mission is to make professional level tuning technology easy to use and available to enthusiasts. To further serve this goal, we are proud to offer a new software interface and lower product pricing.
- Z-Fi fuel controller is lowered from $379.95 to $349.95
- Z-Fi TC fuel control, quick shift, and traction control is lowered from $949.95 to $849.95, an exceptional value
- Z-Fi QS product has been discontinued (MAP will NOT be monitored on remaining inventory) Improved production procedures and sales contributed to the lower cost. The decision to discontinue the Z-Fi QS comes with the lower price on the Z-Fi TC, which has more features now available at a comparable price.
New Z-Mapper Software
The new Z-Mapper tuning software will be available free to anyone with an existing or new Bazzaz unit. Laps ahead of the competition, the Z-Mapper software is the most intuitive tuning platform of its kind.
- Color-coded fuel map cells to indicate lean/rich fuel areas
- More intuitive function
- Operating point crosshairs and map-aligned throttle/RPM guages
- Full support for over 15 languages including non-Latin script
- Automatic update prompt to ensure users have the latest features
- Default traction control maps with color-coded sensitivity map
- A responsive, attractive layout with eye-friendly color scheme and layout The new software is available now on the bazzaz.net software page.