wallpapers 1280 x 1024 ...
2004 Z750 Technical Summary
One year after Kawasaki introduced the world to the Z1000 "Super Naked" motorcycle, the Good Times company are introducing another high-performance naked machine, the new Z750. Aggressive yet sophisticated, the Z750 retains the styling hints of its larger sibling. The Z750 is lightweight and its sporty chassis suits a wide range of riders. New, six-spoke wheels--just like those on the new Ninja ZX-10R--add to its sleek style and handling prowess, and dual floating front disc brakes help bring the Z750 to quick, sure stops.
But being naked doesn't mean it's without amenities. Available in Ebony and Oriental Blue for 2004, the bikini cowl gives the Z750 a streetfighter look, while an optional tandem seat cover adds to its flowing sculptured lines.
- Compact 748cc 4-Cylinder, DOHC Engine
- Liquid Cooling
- Transistor Controlled Breakerless Ignition (TCBI)
- Digital Timing Advance
- Spark Plug-Mounted Ignition Coils
- EFI with 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies
- Atomizing Fuel Injector Tips
- 4-into-1 Exhaust with Oval Muffler
- 6-Speed Transmission
- Tubular Diamond Frame
- 41mm Front Fork
- Bottom Link Uni-Trak Rear Suspension
- Nitrogen Charged Rear Shock
- Twin-Piston Front Disc Brakes
- LED Taillight
- LCD Display instrumentation
- Available Colors: Ebony, Pearl Blazing Orange