More information about the SV650 from the 2003 Sportbike Roundup: Suzuki SV650 info
Our original dyno chart and some desktops: SV650 dyno
Links to the various companies that helped out:
Super Corsas in super-soft front (120/70-17) and soft rear (160/70-17). Trackside service was provided by California Race Services at Willow Springs and Trackside Racers Supply at Road Atlanta.
Traxxion Dynamics: www.traxxion.com
- Traxxion Dynamics installed Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge fork emulators in the fork, along with .85kg/mm springs. The shock is a Penske 8981, with a Hyperco 7x600 spring.
Yoshimura R&D: www.yoshimura-rd.com
- The exhaust is an RS-3 Race full stainless steel system, with a high exit, stainless steel wrapped canister. Part number 1111056.
Bickle Racing: www.bickleracing.com
Scotts Performance: www.scottsonline.com
Woodcraft CFM: www.woodcraft-cfm.com
- The rearsets worked great. To use the Woodcraft clip-ons you must trim the bodywork (stock or Sharkskinz)
- 313-411 SV650 unit, with the 313-002 map for a full Yoshimura exhaust.
Ferodo Brake Tech: www.ferodobraketech.com
Spiegler USA: www.spieglerusa.com
- Brake lines. When buying brake lines, note that the thread pitch on the master cylinder changed from '02 to '03.
Zero Gravity: www.zerogravity-racing.com
RRP Sprockets: www.rrpsprockets.com
- 520 conversion package, with RRP black-anodized aluminum rear sprockets, steel countershaft sprocket, and an RK GB520XSO chain. Gearing was stock (15-44) for Willow Springs, 16-45 for Road Atlanta.
- Pro-4 Plus synthetic oil, Pro-Chain chain lube, and P-Race 2000 Brake fluid.
VP Racing: www.vpracingfuels.com