Motonation is proud to announce a whole new boot series from Sidi for 2011. The Cobra series of sport boots will encompass standard, Air and Rain versions at a price point between Sidi’s premier Vertebra boot and its entry level Fusion boot. Available in the USA between mid November and mid December depending on the model and color Motonation expects the Cobra series to further drive Sidi’s USA competition to drink.
Cobra series bullet points:
• The patented and trademarked Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon.
• Thermoplastic resin ankle protection.
• Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
• Composite inner sole.
• Removable arch support.
• Nylon shin deflector plate.
• Lorica outer construction.
• Double stitched in all high stress areas.
• All bolt on parts are replaceable.
• An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
• Dual compound sole.
• DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
• Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
• Replaceable shock absorbing heel cup.
• Padded Achilles area.
• Available in sizes 39-50 for black and 42-47 in the other colors
• Colors: all black, black/red, black/blue and black/white
• Cobra Rain bullet point only:
o Membrane equipped to add a water resistant yet breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
o Black only
o Available in sizes 40-48
• Cobra Air bullet point only:
o Perforated Lorica outer for maximum air flow.
o Black only
o Available in sizes 39-50