Retail Price for Night Vision Model: $475.00
Sizes: S - XXL
• Detail improvements grace the 2012 Eclipse helmet. From an improved visor gasket for better sealing to enhanced venting for more cooling air flow to its all new shield mechanism the Vemar Eclipse is truly a top of the line helmet!
• Engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific EC standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
• Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
• Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider’s neck muscles after a long ride.
• Reworked outer shell sizing cover the five helmet sizes for the ultimate in a consistent, accurate, light weight yet proportional fit.
• The Eclipse features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
• The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber – aramidic – fiberglass blend.
• The Eclipse features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
• Padded chin strap with double D-ring closure system.
• Removable and washable ultra-plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads.
• Inner liner and cheek pads are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
• Removable and washable wrap around chin curtain for the ultimate in comfort and noise reduction.
• The cheek pads are designed to perfectly follow the shape of the riders face and are molded from a proprietary material that has more memory then the foam used by the competitors, and consequently they are able to maintain their shape longer.
• Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi-color and affect graphics.
• An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick clear Pin lock equipped shield is standard.
• A medium Eclipse tre-composite helmet weighs only 1450 grams or 3.19 pounds.
• A fabric mesh is in the chin vent for insect protection.
• Features the exclusive “Vemar Klima” adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top of the shell and two large exhaust vents in the rear.
• Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
• Details for the Carbon version:
o The Eclipse carbon fiber helmet is made of three separate pieces of carbon fiber laminate unlike Vemar’s lower priced competitors which use a patchwork of 11+ pieces to construct their carbon helmets. Quality has its price…
o A medium Eclipse carbon fiber helmet weighs only 1410 grams or 3.1 pounds!
Eclipse Night Vision:
Vemar’s Night Vision helmet is activated by absorbing the UV radiation of sunlight. The longer the exposure to sunlight the longer the helmet will emit its afterglow effect. The maximum a Night Vision helmet with glow is 8 hours. The glowing effect is more intense in the first 2-3 hours and then it starts gradually to become less intense. The Night Vision effect does not have a life span (just like the clock dials); it will outlast the useable lifespan of the helmet itself! Vemar’s exclusive Night Vision painting process is more complicated to apply than standard paint or graphics. Vemar’s proprietary paint formula includes a phosphorescent pigment that must be applied carefully, in three layers, over a special base coat.