CORNISH, ME -- HeliBars® TracStar™ replacement handlebars boost sportbike comfort, leaving their race-ready looks and razor-sharp handling firmly in place on everything from backroad sorties to daily commutes; track days to cross-country excursions.
Available for 28 popular 1994 to 2013 sportbikes and sport tourers, TracStar ergonomic-upgrade kits bolt on easily without cockpit modifications. Taller, wider and easier to reach, they're engineered to enhance the high-performance riding experience. For more upright ergonomics, they're positioned as much as two inches taller than stock and up to an inch closer to the pilot. Additional comfort and steering leverage are gained with TracStars that are as much as 1-1/2 inches wider, making for lighter handling, more nimble low-speed maneuverability and better chassis feedback.
These distinct changes optimize riders' wrist angles so they can better support their weight with less muscle ache and fatigue. This less cramped posture allows easier body English adjustments, which are crucial to smooth operation.
Meticulously handcrafted, TracStars are made in the USA. Featuring a stout, one-piece design, they're carved from extruded, 6061 aluminum. Lighter than most stock handlebars, TracStars come pre-drilled to mate with switch housings and have threaded ends to secure bar-end weights.
Heli's TracStars fit a wide range of sporty Japanese and European motorcycles built in the past 19 years. They're available for all BMW K1200, K1300, R1200S and S1000RRs models, Ducati's 748 through 1198 series, Kawasaki ZX-14s, Suzuki Hayabusas, Yamaha R1s and R6s. They also fit many Honda CBR600s, 600cc and 1000cc Kawasaki Ninjas, Suzuki GSX-Rs and Triumph's 675.
TracStars use all original hydraulic lines and cables. They are compatible with many heated grips, mechanical cruise controls, steering dampers and ABS systems. Each is finished in black or silver powder coating to match bikes' aesthetics. Like all HeliBars products, TracStars are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee via Heli's 30-day return policy, and come with a one-year warranty.
Celebrating 25 years of enabling motorcyclists to enjoy greater comfort and ride longer distances, Heli Modified, Inc. designs and manufactures more than 70 different HeliBars motorcycle handlebars and handlebar riser systems that--in addition to leaving the "sport" in sportbikes and sport tourers--also improve the ergonomics of big touring bikes and cruisers.
Heli Modified, Inc.
HeliBars TracStar Handlebars
28 sport and sport-touring motorcycles
1994 to 2013
Direct from HeliBars.com and more than 500 dealers in the U.S.
$149 to $319
Defining Features and Benefits
1. Boost sportbike comfort without changing race-ready looks and razor-sharp handling
2. Additional height: Up to 2 inches
3. Additional width: Up to 1-1/2 inches
4. Closer to rider: Up to 1 inch
5. More steering leverage, lighter handling, more nimble low-speed maneuverability and better chassis feedback
6. Optimize riders' wrist angles so they can more easily support their weight
7. Allow easier body English adjustments
8. Complete ergonomic-upgrade kit
9. Installs easily without cockpit modifications
10. Use the original hydraulic lines, cables and bar-end weights
11. Integrated handlebar tubes come pre-drilled to mate with switch housing
12. Threaded bar ends to easily mount stock or aftermarket weights
13. Compatible with many heated grips, mechanical cruise controls, steering dampers and ABS systems
14. Finished in black or silver powder coating to match each bike's aesthetics
15: Fitment: 28 sport and sport-touring motorcycles
16: Detailed installation instructions for each model
17. 100% satisfaction guarantee with 30-day return policy
18. Warranty: One year