CORNISH, ME (March 20, 2013) -- HeliBars'® new replacement handlebars for the Honda CBR250R give this mini sportbike a more comfortable, bigger-bike feel with the tallest, most rearward handgrip position possible--a noticeable, easy-to-install and cost-effective ergonomic upgrade for riders of all sizes.
There's no need for permanent modifications to the bike or extra parts to buy with this complete HeliBars kit because its handlebars use the Honda's original clutch cable, brake line, grips, anti-vibration damper assemblies and bar-end weights. Even the least technically savvy riders will find them simple to mount with common tools and HeliBars' comprehensive installation instructions in less than two hours.
The bars are 1-1/2-inches taller and 1-1/4 inches closer to riders. These changes result in a more spacious seating position that optimizes riders' wrist angles so they can more easily support their weight with less muscle ache and fatigue. Greatly contributing to overall comfort, this less cramped posture helps bestow bikes with lighter handling, more nimble low-speed, parking-lot maneuverability, relaxed cruising, better chassis feedback and easier body English adjustments, which are crucial to smooth motorcycle operation.
Meticulously handcrafted, Helibars are made in the USA. Finished in a tough black powedercoat, these steel handlebars fit standard and ABS versions of the CBR250R. They're pre-drilled to mate with switch housings as well as being compatible with many heated aftermarket grips, mechanical cruise controls and steering dampers. Like all HeliBars products, they're backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee via Heli's 30-day return policy and come with a one-year warranty.
HeliBars replacement handlebars and handlebar riser systems are available for 28 popular 1994 to 2013 sportbikes and sport tourers. Currently in development and soon to be introduced are HeliBars handlebar systems for the BMWK1600GT/GTL, Honda Gold Wing, Kawasaki ZX-14 and Yamaha FJR1300.
Enabling motorcyclists to enjoy greater comfort and ride longer distances, Heli Modified, Inc. designs and manufactures more than 70 different HeliBars motorcycle handlebars and handlebar riser systems that--in addition to leaving the "sport" in sportbikes--also improve the ergonomics of sport tourers, touring bikes and cruisers.
Please visit HeliBars.com for more information about Helibars' innovative product line or call 800-859-4642. Additional company-related news is available on its Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Company: Heli Modified, Inc.
Product Name: HeliBars TracStar Replacement Handlebars
Fitment: Honda CBR250R and CBR250R ABS
Model Years: 2011 to 2013
HeliBars Part Number: HB01075
WPS Part Number: 281-0206
Availability: Distributed through WPS to 8000+ dealers in the U.S. and direct from HeliBars.com
Retail Price: $189
- Boosts comfort without changing looks or handling
- Additional height: 1-1/2 in.
- Closer to rider: 1-1/4 in.
- Complete ergonomic-upgrade kit
- No cockpit modifications
- Bolts on easily with common tools in less than two hours
- Retains the original hydraulic lines, cables, anti-vibration damper assemblies and bar-end weights
- Fits standard CBR250R and ABS model
- Gives more steering leverage, lighter handling, more nimble low-speed maneuverability and better chassis feedback
- Optimizes riders' wrist angles so they can more easily support their weight
- Allows easier body English adjustments
- Integrated handlebar tubes come pre-drilled to mate with switch housings
- Compatible with many heated grips and mechanical cruise controls
- Tough black powder-coating to complement bike's aesthetics
- Detailed installation instructions
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with 30-day return policy
- Warranty: One year