Any ride from A to B is important, especially when all riders can help increase awareness about the benefits of riding. So on Monday, June 15, join your fellow motorcyclists on Ride to Work Day. Whether it's a ride to work, for fun, or for errands, anything you do can only help promote the sport. And be sure to tell your riding and non-riding friends as well. Heck, forward this message if you have to. Your support and participation will help make a positive difference for everyone. Tell your associates at work, your friends at school, or even the barista at your local coffee shop. Anything to create a buzz. And if you're really committed to the cause, download some stickers from the link below to pass along.
- Mission Statement: Advocating and supporting the use of motorcycles and scooters for transportation, and providing information about everyday riding to the public.
- Some Affiliated Countries: Canada, Germany, Philippines, England, , France, Israel, Turkey, Ecuador, and many others.
- Newsletter: Sample issues of 'The Daily Rider' newsletter are available at: www.ridetowork.org/the-daily-rider
- History: A brief history of Ride to Work Day is available for viewing at: www.ridetowork.org/ride-to-work-day-history
- Fact Sheet: A transportation motorcycling fact sheet is available at: www.ridetowork.org/transportation-fact-sheet