Fiat Yamaha's Valentino Rossi...
Fiat Yamaha's Valentino Rossi will be just one of the many MotoGP riders to participate in a Q&A session on Friday Aug. 28 before the Red Bull Indy MotoGP.
Here’s your golden opportunity to ask any of the current MotoGP riders a question. The star riders from every MotoGP team, including Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden, Colin Edwards, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa, as well as multi-time AMA Grand National champion Chris Carr, will be participating in question-and-answer sessions with fans Friday, August 28 at the Red Bull Indianapolis GP.
The schedule (riders and times subject to change):
- 8:30-8:45 a.m.
- Chris Carr (multi-time AMA Grand National Dirt Track Champion)
- 9:45-10 a.m.
- Niccolo Canepa (Pramac Racing)
- 10-10:15 a.m.
- Gabor Talmacsi (Scott Racing Team MotoGP)
- 10:15-10:30 a.m.
- Chris Vermeulen, Loris Capirossi (Rizla Suzuki MotoGP)
- 10:30-10:45 a.m.
- Dani Pedrosa, Andrea Dovizioso (Repsol Honda Team)
- 10:45-11 a.m.
- Mika Kallio (Ducati Marlboro Team)
- 11-11:15 a.m.
- Nicky Hayden (Ducati Marlboro Team)
- 11:15-11:30 a.m.
- Marco Melandri (Hayate Racing Team), Randy de Puniet (LCR Honda MotoGP)
- 11:30-11:45 a.m.
- Valentino Rossi (Fiat Yamaha Team)
- 11:45 a.m.-Noon
- Jorge Lorenzo (Fiat Yamaha Team)
- Noon-12:15 p.m.
- Colin Edwards, James Toseland (Monster Yamaha Tech 3)
- 12:15-12:30 p.m.
- Toni Elias, Alex de Angelis (San Carlo Honda Gresini)
Monster Tech 3 Yamaha's Colin...
Monster Tech 3 Yamaha's Colin Edwards will also be participating in the Q&A session on Friday. Not sure if he'll have the t-shirt cannon with him, though.
Also happening on Friday will be the popular “Pit Walkabout”, where fans can get an up-close look at the exotic prototype racing machines raced in MotoGP. The Pit Walkabout takes place from 9:45-11:30 a.m. A Riders For Health Charity Auction also will take place on the 6th Street Stage during the Rider Q&A until 12:30 p.m.
All three classes – MotoGP, 250cc and 125cc – each will have one-hour practice sessions Friday afternoon. Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Americans Hayden and Edwards will get their first laps of the weekend on the 2.621-mile circuit from 1:55-2:55 p.m.